Contains 32 fluid ounces of any liquid you can think of—but you should probably just use it for beer.
You know why these are called “growlers”? In the 1800’s, they’d carry beer in metal pails with lids that made growling noises from the CO2 escaping from the lid.
You know why you should own this growler? Because if you don’t get some refreshing craft beer in your stomach soon, it’s gonna start making growling noises.
This stout fella is designed to hold about 2 standard pint glasses worth of booze, so it’s a perfect pair to match with our Lowry Parcade Pint Glasses. It doesn’t ship to you filled with anything, but ramble on down to the Parcade and we’ll fill it for cheap (talk to a bartender for prices)!
What’s especially neat (in our opinion, anyway) is that the Lowry Parcade logo is depicted in white and shiny gold—making it a classy addition to your home bar, kitchen counter, or artistically-lighted gallery pedestal. Also, it comes with a screw-on cap (to keep the beer in).
P.S. You only get one 32oz. growler with this purchase. Anything else in the pictures serve only to show it off a little.
- What You Get: 1 Printed Jug Growler (empty)
- Capacity: 32 Ounces (1 Quart)
- Dimensions: Approx. 7.5″ tall x 4.5″ diameter at the base
- Weight: Approx. 29 Ounces
- Materials: Glass (with aluminum screw-on cap)
- Other Notes: Dishwasher-safe; do not microwave; lid is hand-wash only