- This event has passed.
It’s Dangerous To Go Alone! Every second Saturday of the month we are hosting the Nerd Market. July 14th we’ll be bringing in more great local artists and crafters to present you with their nerdtastic goods. Our vendors for this market include:
– Amanda Olexen aka The Girl That Ate Suburbia – Bows
– Justin Seabolt – Art
– Kayla Brukardt – Hand crocheted plushies
– Sabrina Bouabid – Art
– Ally David – Handmade jewelry
– Nicole Rodriguez – Mermaid art welding
– Cupcake Betty – Nerdy cakes and cookies
And our food truck of the day will be Gangster Wrapz!
To show our appreciation and support for these artists, we will give you FREE TOKENS when you buy something. Just show your proof of purchase, and we’ll give you 4 tokens for free.
Come grab a brew, peruse the goods, and trade some of your rupees for incredible art, crafts, and games for your inventory!