- This event has passed.
Throne Of Games Halloween Party – Friday Oct. 26 – 8 PM
You are cordially invited to a Red Wedding at Parcade. Join us for our annual Halloween bash as we turn our bar into an homage to one of the grisliest scenes from Game Of Thrones. Come under our roof, drink at our table, and we swear before the Old Gods and the New that we will not harm you.
Costume Party Rules
– Come dressed as anything you like! Extra points for everyone fitting the theme.
– NO MASKS except the occasional photo. We love all the fun costumes, but we ask that you please keep your face uncovered.
– At 11 PM, we will have a Costume Contest judged by the crowd, and the winners will get gift cards and Parcade swag.
Throne Of Games
– We have converted an old arcade cabinet into a custom Throne Of Games for a rare photo op on our stage! Have a seat and pay homage to the extra lives lost to all our favorite games.
Music provided by Violinist VAMP
– Our favorite electric violinist returns to play for the Red Wedding.
– We are going to have a killer tap list for this event. Expect some amazing seasonal and select brews flowing to celebrate the occasion.
Select Games on Free Play
– Any game that features a medieval theme will be set to Free Play for the night.
Game Challenges For Prizes
– There will be a couple fun, surprise challenges in store to give you a chance to win tokens and swag.
We hope you all will come drink, know things, and party with us as we all hail The King In The North.
– The Lannisters Send Their Regards