Open since early 2016, Lowry Parcade & Tavern is Tampa’s first arcade and craft beer bar dedicated to providing the best in classic arcades, craft beer, and awesome events.
Amazing beer selection (and wine, too!)
Our passion for quality craft beer is matched with our love of old school games. Florida has an amazing range of breweries that we love to feature, so our beer menu focuses first on local breweries with their vast mix of styles.
Beyond Florida, we constantly rotate our other draft lines with selections from all over the nation and beyond. We also have tons of bottles and cans always on-hand, and a variety of wine styles if you prefer something from the vine.
Arcades, board games, pinball—we’ve got it all!
Our arcade is full of old school, nostalgic games such as Galaga, Ms. Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, X-Men, and many others (see the full list here!). We have been collecting 80s- and 90s-era arcade and pinball machines for years to bring them back to life for you to experience right here. Almost every arcade machine is a quarter per play just like the arcades of yesterday, and almost all of our pinball machines are .50 cents per play.
Besides the video games, our pinball collection currently features 9 machines (full list here!). We even have a Skee-Ball machine that gives tickets for prizes at the bar. —Oh yeah, and we’ve also got Bubble Hockey, as well as a pay-to-play pool table!
We rotate our arcades and pinball machines frequently, and we are always on the search for games both new and old. If you have an arcade or pinball machine for sale, or if you’d like to a request for a machine, please contact us!
We’re friendly to all members of the family!
Until 11pm, we welcome gamers, nerds, geeks, and fun-lovers of all ages! Kids are cool, but they have to stay with parents at all times. Please ensure that they respect the machines (most are 20-30 years old), so encourage hugs instead of kicks.
We are 21+ after 11pm, so adult swim rules apply: No kids after that point.
We’re also dog friendly!
We love puppers! (Please keep them on a leash and close to you though, or we may keep them.)
There’s a water bowl and treats ready for any canine companion you want to introduce to the crowd—just let us know they’re thirsty or need a cookie.
We have events every week!
- Every Monday is Free Play Monday, where select machines are on the Free Play setting (no coins required!). Good way to start the week.
- Every Thursday we have Church Of Nintendo. 4-5 Nintendo, SNES, and N64 setups on Free Play with a ton of games to choose. $1 off select beers, too (—what, what??)!
- Specialty beer tappings and events such as “Battle The Brewery” happen once a month. Beat the brewery reps to win swag and free beer! Good times.
- We’ve got high score competitions, too—beat a high score, win prizes!
- Local bands and DJs come to perform regularly!
- Art shows & “drink & draw” events happen all the time!
- Watch great films on our projector during our Movie Nights!
- Nerdy Burlesque (that we creatively call … “Nerdlesque”) hits the stage on select nights!
- NerdBrew Trivia comes to us every other week—enjoy themed pub trivia featuring raffles and awesome prizes!
- And there are many, many more shows and things to do!
Check our calendar and Facebook page for upcoming events.
If you haven’t been by yet, we hope you decide to check us out soon! We work hard to have a friendly and comfortable environment for all to enjoy. For our visitors, both newbie and regular alike, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your support and love.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Parcade